Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Childhood Memory

  I had two near death experiences in my childhood.  One was at Wet & Wild, the other was in the 7th grade.  I have wished I never had those experiences.

  I stayed in a lock in at a church I go to. On the last day of the lock in we went to Wet and Wild water park.  I went to the wave pool with two other friends, at the time I didn't know how to swim.  My friends persuaded me to go to the whirlpool.  Whenever it started spinning, it dragged me to the deep end and I started to jump up and get air. I did it 3 times, i had enough air to go underwater for one minute.  After a minute, I was enveloped with water but no air.  I was saved by a lifeguard before I drowned.  I will never go back to it till I learn how to swim. I never did learn to swim after that.
 
GoAnimate.com: 1st near death experiance by 16sandor

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!
  My second experience was in the 7th grade.  My friend Juan ( he's been my friend since the 2nd grade) was in my 2nd period class.  Feeling bored he started messing with the stapler. The stapler was Mrs. Fitzpatrick.  There was a staple beside his desk, and he picks it up and throws it straight up.  I was yawning, then the staple fell in my mouth. For some inexplicable reason I swallow it .  I was chocking on it for about a minute or so and i finally spit it out.  After that incident I didn't feel like sitting next to him anymore. I never really knew how i spit the staple back up.

13 comments:

  1. I like your blog Rual and the video was very funny, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Was Great, your new name is staple jaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I liked how you combined two stories into this post. I'm thinking now about how/if they are related or if there is a way for you to tie them together. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great story and a really cool video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i remember that! this was a good story i like the detail you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the video i bet that was scary..

    ReplyDelete
  7. your first story was cool with the Animation video. it was cool. The second was better then the first one because of how you swallowed it .

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha this was so funny and I'm glad that staple came back up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The video was goood. Your story was too. I like how you pick the wording you dooo. Good jobb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahah wich juan was it?? and it was a good story :D

    ReplyDelete