Thursday, February 23, 2012

ELA Showcase

My three top post are The Golden monkey, The Aztec's History and Mexico's Attractions, and My Childhood Memory. They're my top because they're my favorite topics and they have most genres I like.  The TTH prject shows my creativity because most people used online project makers like Goanimate and Toondoo. I on the other hand used the program paint that was already installed to the computer. The Golden Monkey show that I've had grown in writing because all my other posts are one or half a page of writing. But, this one is two pages long and it has four other parts to it. The proof of I'm a learner is The golden monkey because I started to use dialogue in my writing pieces.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Raul,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete